Get Small Business Financing the Simple Way
We make obtaining small business financing as simple as possible. We do this by being honest and upfront about what your options are based on your unique situation. There are different types of small business financing options available and you will not qualify for all of them. However, in our experience we’ve found that if you know what lenders expect of you, you can properly prepare yourself to get approved. That’s where we come in.
What We Do
It’s very simple. We work with you to find a small business financing source for your business. This could be a direct or indirect lender (e.g. an underwriter, broker, bank, credit union, or private lender, etc). As your small business financing consultant, we offer the following services:
- Small Business Financing Advice – we help you understand what small business financing options are available to you. There are many different types of small business financing options available including loans, lines of credit, merchant cash advances, accounts receivables financing, factoring, purchase order financing, SBA loans, equipment financing, asset based financing, etc. Each of these small business financing programs have different requirements for approval. Getting approved could be based on your personal credit history, business credit history, your personal or business income, and/or the value of the assets you own. It’s because of this that you may qualify for one type of small business financing and not qualify for the other. Our primary responsibility in providing you with small business financing advice is to help you determine which option you’ll most likely qualify for.
- Lender Referrals – Once we help you determine what you will most likely qualify for we refer you to the most suitable small business financing source. Approaching the right small business financing source is a critical part of the funding process. It speeds up the amount of time it takes for you to acquire the capital you need. This along with knowing what you qualify for are key steps to having a successful outcome.
- Application Assistance – We help you complete and submit the necessary applications and documentation to any lenders we refer you to. We’ll make sure you properly complete the application and gather all of the documentation a lender will want to see. Lenders will use your application(s) and documentation to fully analyze your situation and determine your approval. Therefore it’s critical you do it the right way. We will help you with that.
How We Do It
We have relationships with direct and indirect lenders as affiliates and/or referral partners. Our responsibility as a referral partner is to educate the entrepreneurial and small business community on the small business financing options offered by our lending sources. As affiliates and referral partners with these lending sources we’ve been given the approval to assist entrepreneurs and small business owners like you with understanding and taking advantage of their lending options.
How It Benefits You
The bottom line is: working with us will give you a serious advantage with banks and lenders. This is because we have already established long term relationships with lending sources who have educated us on the in’s and out’s of how their funding programs work. The great thing about that is we can pass the information along to you so you can be better prepared! Raising capital can be a difficult task and we make it simple by providing you with the information and guidance you need to get your small business financing request approved! You’ll realize the following benefits by working with us:
- Minimize the amount of time you spend searching for funding sources.
- Get approved for funding the first time you apply.
- Get approved at the best interest rates and terms (and at the lowest cost).
How to Get Started
If you are serious about obtaining startup or working capital for your small business, call us at (734) 249-8986 for your FREE, 15 minute consultation.